The Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead undertook a survey of residents’ views, attitudes and priorities in July and August 2022. The results have now been finalised and provide a robust source of data on residents’:
- perceptions of the council,
- views on their communities, their priorities, concerns and wellbeing.
Lake Market Research conducted the survey on our behalf and interviewed a representative sample of 1,740 residents. 1,626 by telephone supplemented by 114 face-to-face in the street.
Residents were randomly selected with quotas set to achieve a representative profile of the borough.
Please see the findings in the reports below for more information about the methodology used and for a detailed breakdown of respondents.
Thank you to everyone who volunteered their time to take part.
The findings will be used to help the council to shape its priorities and will inform the design of policies and services.
- It will enable the council to measure progress against key Corporate Plan goals, which can be viewed on our Citizens Portal, RBWM Citizen Portal (inphase.com) and inform the annual refresh of the Corporate Plan.
- Strengthen our understanding of issues where there are few other sources of data, contributing key evidence to support the councils’ approach in areas such as cost of living.
- Enable the council to explore how responses vary between people with different characteristics and living in different parts of the borough. This will support our understanding of inequalities in the borough, and in particular inform our Equality Impact Assessments.
- Support our teams to consider how best to serve our resident population and feed into individual service plans and policy design.
We will provide further detail on how the insight we have gained is further used to inform action.
Reminder that all information received through the survey is strictly confidential and will be used and stored in accordance with the Market Research Society Code of Conduct.
If you have any questions about the survey, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about how Lake Market Research uses your information, please visit their website www.lake-research.com/quality.