Issues with Rats
Under the Freedom of Information Act I would like to request the following information.
1. How many issues with rats have been reported to RBWM in the vicinity of Penyston Road, Portlock Road and Courtfield Drive in Maidenhead over the past 20 years?
2. What was the duration of each problem until resolution?
3. Please share and evidence the remedial action that was employed by the council to extinguish the rats.
4. Please share also, any information regarding a return of rats along these roads with current plans of action.
5. Please share also, duration of any outstanding problems and planned time scales for resolution.
I look forward to your response within the prescribed time scale.