Who we are and what we do
- Contact details for all customer-facing departments.
- Council's constitution.
- Council structure.
- Local councillors.
- Local Members of Parliament.
- Monitoring officer.
- Registrar of births and deaths.
- Results of elections.
- Returning officer.
What we spend and how we spend it
- Annual statement of accounts - listed below.
- Council budget - listed below.
- Energy costs trials.
- Councillors' allowances.
- Payments to suppliers - listed below.
What our priorities are and how we are doing
How we make decisions
Our policies and procedures
- Comprehensive equality policy.
- Complaints policy and procedure.
- Environmental information regulations policy.
- Freedom of information policy.
- Library policies.
- The various council departments have specific policies and procedures in relation to the many services that they provide. If you would like details of specific policies and procedures that are not listed here please complete and submit a request for information form.
Lists and registers
- Cemeteries and burials.
- Councillor's declarations of interests.
- Electoral registers.
- Planning applications database.
- The are many lists and registers held by the council. If you would like details of a specific list or register that is not listed here, please complete and submit a request for information form.
The classes of information we will not include:
- Information the disclosure of which is prevented by law, or exempt under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, or is otherwise properly considered to be protected from disclosure.
- Information in draft form.
- Information that is no longer readily available as it is contained in files that have been placed in archive storage, or is difficult to access for similar reasons.