Social Services - Making a complaint

The aim of social services is to make sure that you get the best possible care at times when you need it.

If you are unhappy with what we are doing we would advise that in the first instance you contact:

  • Your social worker, or
  • Their team manager.

If you are still unhappy then please make a complaint providing as much information as possible: For more information about the process, please see our complaints procedure.

  • What we did wrong?
  • When did this happen?
  • What should have happened in your opinion?
  • How has this affected you?
  • How we can put it right?
  • Any other outcomes you are wanting?

We will need your:

  • Full name,
  • Address, 
  • Telephone number and
  • Email address.

Alternatively you can:

  • Email :
  • Telephone us on 01628 683800,
  • Write to the Complaints Team, Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead, Town Hall, St Ives Road, Maidenhead SL6 1RF,
  • Contact Citizens Advice Bureau. They will have details of local organisations who may be able to help you,
  • Your local Councillor.

We will deal with your complaint fairly, appropriately, timely and within any statutory guidelines. If you remain dissatisfied you can ask the Local Government Ombudsman to review the way we dealt with your complaint.