The rollout of the COVID-19 vaccine is being delivered by Frimley NHS Health & Care. We are not responsible for running the vaccination programme, though we are offering support in any practical way we can.
Vaccine data is publicly available on a local and national level on the NHS website.
You can also find more information about COVID-19 vaccinations on the Berkshire Public Health website.
Who can get the COVID-19 vaccine?
The NHS is currently offering the COVID-19 vaccine to people most at risk. It's being administered in the following order:
- Residents in care homes for older adults and their carers.
- Aged 80+ and frontline health and social care workers.
- Aged 75+.
- Aged 70+ and those who are clinically extremely vulnerable.
- Aged 65+.
- Adults 16 - 65 years with serious underlying health conditions (see the Gov.uk website).
- Aged 60+.
- Aged 55 +.
- Aged 50 +.
- Rest of the population.
More information is available on the NHS website.
How you can help
During the vaccine rollout, we all have an important part to play:
- Please only contact the NHS when your age is listed the NHS website as being invited to book for your vaccine. You can book your slot on the NHS website, or by calling 119.
- Please attend your booked appointments.
- Please continue to follow all the guidance to control the spread of the virus and save lives.
The vaccine is only available through the NHS and it is free of charge - at no point will you be asked to pay:
- The NHS will never ask you for your bank account or card details.
- The NHS will never ask you for your PIN or banking password.
- The NHS will never arrive unannounced at your home to administer the vaccine.
- The NHS will never ask you to prove your identity by sending copies of personal documents such as your passport, driving licence, bills or pay slips.
If you receive a call you believe to be fraudulent, hang up. If you are suspicious about an email you have received, forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Suspicious text messages should be forwarded to the number 7726 which is free of charge.
If you believe you are the victim of a fraud, please report this to Action Fraud as soon as possible by calling 0300 123 2040 or visiting the Action Fraud website.
- Public Health England’s Easy-to-read guide to the COVID-19 vaccination (PDF document).
- The COVID-19 vaccination guide for older adults in English and a range of other languages on the Gov.uk website.
- The COVID-19 vaccination guide for social care staff on the Gov.uk website.
- Read about what to expect after the COVID-19 vaccination on the Gov.uk website.
- The COVID-19 vaccination guide for women of childbearing age, currently pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding on the Gov.uk website.