We are considering removing or changing all non-statutory transport concessions from September 2021 and launched our consultation on Monday 15 March 2021. The consultation is now closed. Late submissions can still be made and will be reviewed up until consideration by councillors.
We will be consulting on the following concessions:
- Holyport Village residents concession.
- Eton Wick residents concession.
- Post 16 Students with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) concession.
- Low income families who are fare payers concession.
- Exceptional circumstances concession.
- Primary concession.
- Nursery concession.
Responses must be attributable to named individuals or organisations. We will accept more than one response if a person is both a parent and a representative of an organisation - a school governor for example.
To give your response to the consultation please complete the:
If you have additional queries please email email@example.com.