How can you stop the spread of flu?
- Wash your hands often with warm water and soap
- Use tissues to catch germs when you cough or sneeze
- Bin used tissues as quickly as possible
It is important that those that are eligible, get the free flu vaccine. To see if you are eligible for free flu vaccination, please visit Flu vaccine - NHS.
You can have the NHS flu vaccine at:
- Your GP surgery
- A pharmacy offering this service
- Your midwifery service if you’re pregnant
- A hospital appointment
Please wait to be contacted by your GP surgery before booking your flu vaccine.
To find a pharmacy near you that offers the NHS flu vaccine, visit Find a pharmacy that offers the NHS flu vaccine.
For more information, use these links: