This month, we are running our Healthier Habits, Healthier Decisions communications campaign.
Over the next four weeks, we will be promoting local services, sharing information and advice on how to #MakeHealthyHabits and positive changes in your lifestyle to improve your health and wellbeing.
We are taking a look at support for healthier diets, losing weight, quitting smoking, reducing drinking, and getting more active, as well as top mental health tips.
Useful links and local services
- Public Health – Healthy weight
- RBWM Together website
- Optalis – Gentle at-home chair exercises
- Leisure Focus website
- NHS website – Better health
- NHS website – 10-minute workouts
- NHS website – Couch to 5K
- NHS website – Healthier families
- NHS website – 5 steps to mental wellbeing
- NHS Berkshire West website – The Little Blue Book of Sunshine
- Frimley Health and Care - Helping you and your family to stay well
- Mind website – Seeking help for a mental health problem
- Mind website – Types of mental health problems
- Kooth website