The following partners have been selected to identify residents for support from the Household Support Fund (scheme 2).
Please note that further partners may be included in the scheme over time. A wider group of organisations and stakeholders will play an outreach role in identifying residents in need, to make them aware of the scheme.
Citizens Advice East Berkshire (CAEB)
There are two ways of contacting CAEB regarding the Household Support Fund:
- If possible, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, as this is the best and quickest way to request support.
- CAEB also have a drop-in service at their office in Maidenhead on Mondays and Wednesdays between 10am-12pm. Address: 4 Marlow Road, Maidenhead, SL6 7YR.
Clients contacting CAEB for other advice may also be referred to the Household Support Fund where appropriate.
Abri Housing Association
- Telephone: 0300 123 1 567 or
- Visit Abri’s Customer Support webpage.
- Telephone: 01628 543101
- Email: email@example.com.
RBWM Housing Service
- Telephone: 01628 683221
Age Concern Windsor
- Telephone: 01753 860685 - (Voice Mail)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Windsor, Ascot and Maidenhead Social Prescribing service for the Primary Care networks
- Access to social prescribers is via local GP practices.
West Windsor Hub
- Telephone: 01753 342 110
- Website: www.westwindsorhub.org.uk
The Baby Bank
- Email: email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emergency answerphone: 01628 262711
- Website (with address and opening times): www.foodshare.charity
Windsor Food Share
Maidenhead United FC Community Trust
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01628 636314 (choose ‘Wellbeing Service’ option)
Achieving for Children
Please refer to our list of Frequently Asked Questions for further information. Any questions not answered here can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.