Highway permit licences

Whatever you are doing on the highway you will probably require a licence to do so.

The temporary traffic light application form can also be emailed to: rbwm-permits@rbwm.gov.uk as no fee is applicable with this licence. Multi-way signal applications are currently only considered for evening and weekend working.

Application for street entertainment, displays and promotions

The following list of town centre roads are covered by a premises licence and applications should be made through the respective town centre managers.


High Street (junction King Street to Queen Street), King Street, Market Street (pedestrianised sections), St Ives Road and the area of the High Street outside The Bear Public House.

Please email: Maidenhead town manager : Maidenhead.TownManager@RBWM.gov.uk

Windsor / Eton 

Peascod Street, Church Lane, Church Street, Market Street, Madira Walk (pedestrianised areas), Barry Avenue, St Leonard's Road, High Street, Thames Street, Castle Hill, St Albans Street, Park Street, Thameside, Eton High Street, Eton Court Car Park, Bachelors Acre and Alexandra Gardens.

Please email Windsor town manager : Windsor.TownManager@RBWM.gov.uk

Document downloads