Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead is working with local charities and other partners to provide a community response for those who don’t have support and need advice or practical help. This is not an alternative to the NHS or social services.
For COVID-19 health advice visit: www.111.nhs.uk
- In an event someone is unwell you need to follow government guidelines, stay indoors and call 111.
- If you suspect you have COVID-19 and need to be tested call 119.
- If you suspect or have been informed there is an outbreak you need to call 01628 683820.
If you would like to volunteer, please email : volunteer@RBWM.gov.uk.
If you are vulnerable/shielded or need support call 0203 5148117 during opening hours:
- Monday - Friday 9am to 4pm
Other useful resources
- Citizen Advice Maidenhead - 01628 674842
- Universal Credit helpline - 0800 328 5644
- Concerned about the safety of an adult - 01628 683744 (out of hours 01344 786543)
- Concerned about the safety of a child - 01628 683100 (out of hours 01344 786543)
- Samaritans – 116 123
- Domestic Abuse Stops Here (DASH) Charity 01753 549865 (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm)