Refuse Frequently Asked Questions

The Authority offers a special collection service for items of furniture or white goods. Up to 5 items of furniture can be collected for a charge. Fridges and freezers can also be collected for a charge per unit.

Alternatively if the item can be transported in your own private vehicle, it may be left at the Civic Amenity Site free of charge.

  1. How do I get rid of items that are too big for the bin?
  2. Can I put garden waste into my bin?
  3. Can the Council clean my bin?
  4. How do I dispose of syringes and other clinical waste?
  5. What can I do with my dangerous waste?
  6. Where is the tip?

Contact Information:

By telephone: 01628 683800

By email:

By post: Waste Management Service, RBWM, York House, Sheet Street, Windsor, Berks SL4 1DD

How do you rate this information/service?
Help - What does this mean? |
Find us on: 
RBWM on Facebook RBWM on Twitter RBWM on YouTube
Modified: 2008-11-24
Published: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 09:13:20
Author: Allison Helyer
Editor: Allison.Helyer
RDCMS ID: 17448