Refuse Frequently Asked Questions

The Authority can arrange for assistance for residents who are elderly or through incapacity are unable to move their bin.
  1. What can I do if I can't get my bin to the boundary for collection?
  2. How do I get rid of items that are too big for the bin?
  3. Can I put garden waste into my bin?
  4. Can the Council clean my bin?
  5. How do I dispose of syringes and other clinical waste?
  6. What can I do with my dangerous waste?
  7. Where is the tip?

Contact Information:

By telephone: 01628 683800

By email:

By post: Waste Management Service, RBWM, York House, Sheet Street, Windsor, Berks SL4 1DD

How do you rate this information/service?
Help - What does this mean? |
Find us on: 
RBWM on Facebook RBWM on Twitter RBWM on YouTube
Modified: 2008-11-24
Published: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 09:12:20
Author: Allison Helyer
Editor: Allison.Helyer
RDCMS ID: 17448