We are changing the look and feel of our website. During this transition period you will find that some pages that you access will redirect you to the new website. Please bear with us during this period.

Street Lighting Frequently Asked Questions

To report problems with street lights, traffic lights, pedestrian crossings or illuminated bollardsor to complain about the location of lighting columns, please use our on-line fix-it form.

In an emergency or out of hours situation, please contact the Customer Service Centre on 01628 683810 to obtain further assistance.

  1. How do I report a problem?
  2. The street light outside my house is faulty?
  3. How long will it take to repair a street light?
  4. The metal plate at the base of the lamp column has been removed, when will it be repaired?
  5. The lamp column outside my house is leaning to one side and has been damaged?
  6. Can the lighting in my street be improved?

Contact Information:

By telephone: 01628 683800

By email: streetlighting@rbwm.gov.uk

By post: Highways and Engineering, RBWM, Town Hall, St Ives Road, Maidenhead, Berks SL6 1RF

How do you rate this information/service?
Help - What does this mean? |
Find us on: 
RBWM on Facebook RBWM on Twitter RBWM on YouTube
Modified: 2007-01-16
Published: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 14:55:29
Author: Allison Helyer
Editor: _ Editor.PE
RDCMS ID: 17565