Services for Older People: Frequently Asked Questions

If you are an older resident or are unable to move your bin through incapacity we can arrange for assistance to help you.

For more information, please contact the Customer Service Centre on 01628 683800 or complete their on-line form to arrange this service.

Please also see our refuse assisted collections webpage for further details about this service.

  1. What do I do if I am concerned about the wellbeing of an older person?
  2. What help is there if I can't get my refuse bin to the boundary line?
  3. What help is there for keeping warm in winter?
  4. Is sheltered housing available in the Borough?
If the above frequently asked questions and related links do not give you the information that you are looking for contact the Adult Care Services Access Team who will try to help.
How do you rate this information/service?
Help - What does this mean? |
Find us on: 
RBWM on Facebook RBWM on Twitter RBWM on YouTube
Modified: 2013-07-29
Published: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 14:00:17
Author: Allison Helyer
Editor: Allison.Helyer
RDCMS ID: 15982