Pet Care

If you go into hospital you will need someone to look after your pet.

The most common option is to ask a family member, good neighbour or friend to help. If not, for cats and dogs, you may need to contact a local kennel or cattery. You should be able to find details of these in your local telephone directory or by searching the internet.

You could ask your local veterinary surgeon or the local Dog Warden to suggest some options.

You could also contact the following organisation who may be able to assist:

The Cinnamon Trust which is also a charitable organisation (based in Cornwall) who have 4,500 registered volunteers across the UK. They may be able to help you find pet care if you have to go into hospital.

Click the following link for the Doctors, GP's and Hospitals page.

How do you rate this information/service?
Help - What does this mean? |
Find us on: 
RBWM on Facebook RBWM on Twitter RBWM on YouTube
Polish Punjabi Urdu
Modified: 2007-03-20
Published: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 11:47:32
Author: Eleanor Atack
Editor: _ Editor.SS
RDCMS ID: 6951