Road and Pavement Repairs Frequently Asked Questions

To report damaged or broken paving slabs or cobbles stones on footways, which have become dangerous or are rocking please contact Streetcare Services, or please complete our on-line form.

  1. The white lines on my road are faded who can I contact to get them repainted?
  2. There is a pavement in need of repair, who do I tell?

Contact Information:

By telephone: 01628 683804

By email:

By post: Streetcare Services, RBWM, Town Hall, St Ives Road, Maidenhead, Berks SL6 1RF

How do you rate this information/service?
Help - What does this mean? |
Find us on: 
RBWM on Facebook RBWM on Twitter RBWM on YouTube
Modified: 2014-01-30
Published: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 09:46:58
Author: Eric Livingstone
Editor: Eric.Livingstone
RDCMS ID: 17239