Streetcare Services Frequently Asked Questions

Community Radios are an inexpensive and proven crime prevention tool. Retailers taking part in the scheme can talk directly to town centre police teams. For information on joining the ever-growing body of Community Radio users:
Tel: 01628 796861
  1. A manhole cover in the road outside my property is loose and rattles and bangs every time a vehicle drives over it. Who can I contact to get this fixed?
  2. Can I report a problem with a tree?
  3. Can I report an obstruction on the highway?
  4. How do I report a problem to the highways department?
  5. How do I report problems with my drains?
  6. I want to empty my cesspool/septic tank?
  7. I want to report illegally dumped rubbish?
  8. There is a car I believe to be abandoned, how do I report it?
  9. There is a guard rail I think is unsafe, I want to inform somebody?
  10. There is a pothole/trench in the road that needs repairing but it is the weekend and the Council offices are closed who do I contact?
  11. We think there is a blockage in the main drains. How can we find out the location and lie of the drains and the intercepter drain and where the drains change direction into the main street? Also who is responsible if the change of direction is on council
  12. What is a community radio, and can I have one?
  13. Who do I report illegal posters (flyposting) to?

Contact Information:

By telephone: 01628 683804

By email:

By post: Streetcare Services, RBWM, Town Hall, St Ives Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 1RF

Web Page: Streetcare Services

How do you rate this information/service?
Help - What does this mean? |
Find us on: 
RBWM on Facebook RBWM on Twitter RBWM on YouTube
Modified: 2014-01-28
Published: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 15:48:42
Author: Eric Livingstone
Editor: Eric.Livingstone
RDCMS ID: 17201