Personal Injury

Any hazard in the highway (road or pavement) caused as a result of an accident, damage or vandalism may be considered a risk to the public and could result in personal injury to pedestrians, road users or possible damage to property. Should you see any damage to the highway or have been injured in some way associated with damage to the highway, please report it at once to the Streetcare Services section so that the appropriate action can be taken. The number to call is 01628 796803.

How do you rate this information/service?
Help - What does this mean? |
Find us on: 
RBWM on Facebook RBWM on Twitter RBWM on YouTube
Modified: 2014-01-28
Published: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 12:57:27
Author: Eric Livingstone
Editor: Eric.Livingstone
RDCMS ID: 7535