We are changing the look and feel of our website. During this transition period you will find that some pages that you access will redirect you to the new website. Please bear with us during this period.

Streetcare Licensing Frequently Asked Questions

If you intend to place a skip or other building materials anywhere on a public highway, including the roadside verge, you will require a licence. A reputable skip company will apply for the licence on your behalf.

For further advice or an application form please contact Streetcare Services, or log on to our Streetcare Licensing Application Forms web page and download an application form.

  1. Can I erect a banner over the road?
  2. Can I erect a hoarding or advertise on an existing hoarding?
  3. What do I need to do to place a skip on the road?

Contact Information:

By telephone: 01628 683804

By email: streetcare@rbwm.gov.uk

By post: Streetcare Services, RBWM, Town Hall, St Ives Road, Maidenhead, Berks SL6 1RF

How do you rate this information/service?
Help - What does this mean? |
Find us on: 
RBWM on Facebook RBWM on Twitter RBWM on YouTube
Modified: 2008-11-24
Published: Wed, 05 Aug 2015 16:32:26
Author: Allison Helyer
Editor: Allison.Helyer
RDCMS ID: 17233