We are changing the look and feel of our website. During this transition period you will find that some pages that you access will redirect you to the new website. Please bear with us during this period.

Abandoned Vehicles

To report an abandoned car a number of details will be required:

  • make and model of vehicle
  • registration
  • location
  • condition
  • whether the vehicle shows a tax disc and if so, its expiry date
  • how long the vehicle has been 'in situ'

It will also be necessary to submit your own details such as name and address and contact phone number.

The Parking Department is able to investigate, and remove if necessary, abandoned vehicles. These are vehicles which have been illegally left by their owners on council owned land and not been used for a period of time.

This does not include vehicles being stored or used by the owner on the public highway.

Vehicles obstructing the public highway or that are a hazard to road users should be reported to the police Tel: 101 or Textphone 18000 for hard of hearing users.

Alternatively contact the Customer Service Centre on 01628 683880.

How do you rate this information/service?
Help - What does this mean? |
Find us on: 
RBWM on Facebook RBWM on Twitter RBWM on YouTube
Modified: 2015-01-26
Published: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 15:30:46
Author: Simon Arthur
Editor: Simon.Arthur
RDCMS ID: 6975