Parking Enforcement Frequently Asked Questions

RBWM will send a Notice to Owner (NtO) after 28 days. The NtO will tell you how and on what grounds you may dispute your PCN.

  • If RBWM accepts your dispute the case will be closed and will be confirmed in writing.
  • If RBWM doesn't accept your dispute, we will issue you a Notice of Rejection. This will advise you to pay within 28 days or appeal against the rejection to the Independent Adjudicator Traffic Penalty Tribunal.

Please see our Challenge your PCN webpage for further information.

  1. How do I pay for my parking contravention?
  2. I no longer own this vehicle?
  3. My challenge has been rejected. I don't agree, what happens next?
  4. I have been contacted by Bailiffs. Can I dispute the penalty now?
  5. I have received a court order, can I dispute the penalty now.?
  6. How will this Special Parking Area (SPA) affect you?
  7. What is a Special Parking Area?
  8. What will Parking attendants do?
  9. Who enforces Yellow Lines?
  10. Why have I been Clamped?
  11. What can I do about a vehicle causing obstruction in my road?

Contact Information:

Email enquiries to Parking - CSC

By post: CSC (Parking Section), RBWM, Town Hall, St Ives Road, Maidenhead, Berks SL6 1RF

How do you rate this information/service?
Help - What does this mean? |
Find us on: 
RBWM on Facebook RBWM on Twitter RBWM on YouTube
Polish Punjabi Urdu
Modified: 2009-05-18
Published: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 13:59:37
Author: Allison Helyer
Editor: Allison.Helyer
RDCMS ID: 16652