Parking Enforcement Frequently Asked Questions

Challenges to the issuing of a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) can only be dealt with in writing. You will receive a written response. Please see our Challenge your PCN webpage for further details.

  1. How do I pay for my parking contravention?
  2. I no longer own this vehicle?
  3. How long will it be before I receive a reply to my challenge?
  4. My challenge has been rejected. I don't agree, what happens next?
  5. I have been contacted by Bailiffs. Can I dispute the penalty now?
  6. I have received a court order, can I dispute the penalty now.?
  7. How will this Special Parking Area (SPA) affect you?
  8. What is a Special Parking Area?
  9. What will Parking attendants do?
  10. Who enforces Yellow Lines?
  11. Why have I been Clamped?
  12. What can I do about a vehicle causing obstruction in my road?

Contact Information:

Email enquiries to Parking - CSC

By post: CSC (Parking Section), RBWM, Town Hall, St Ives Road, Maidenhead, Berks SL6 1RF

How do you rate this information/service?
Help - What does this mean? |
Find us on: 
RBWM on Facebook RBWM on Twitter RBWM on YouTube
Polish Punjabi Urdu
Modified: 2009-05-18
Published: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 13:58:37
Author: Allison Helyer
Editor: Allison.Helyer
RDCMS ID: 16652