Parking Enforcement Frequently Asked Questions

Not at all - provided you park correctly, safely and sensibly and don't abuse waiting restrictions.

However, if you park where you shouldn't you could get a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) and have to pay £70/£50 (discounted to £35/£25 if you pay within 14 days). Full details about how to pay will be shown on the notice itself.

If you feel you have been wrongly issued with a PCN there will be a clear and open Council appeal process, with the option of appealing to the independent Traffic Penalty Tribunal whose decision is binding on both parties.

  1. How do I pay for my parking contravention?
  2. I no longer own this vehicle?
  3. I have been contacted by Bailiffs. Can I dispute the penalty now?
  4. I have received a court order, can I dispute the penalty now.?
  5. How will this Special Parking Area (SPA) affect you?
  6. What is a Special Parking Area?
  7. What will Parking attendants do?
  8. Who enforces Yellow Lines?
  9. Why have I been Clamped?
  10. What can I do about a vehicle causing obstruction in my road?

Contact Information:

Email enquiries to Parking - CSC

By post: CSC (Parking Section), RBWM, Town Hall, St Ives Road, Maidenhead, Berks SL6 1RF

How do you rate this information/service?
Help - What does this mean? |
Find us on: 
RBWM on Facebook RBWM on Twitter RBWM on YouTube
Polish Punjabi Urdu
Modified: 2009-05-18
Published: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 14:00:54
Author: Allison Helyer
Editor: Allison.Helyer
RDCMS ID: 16652