Parking Enforcement Frequently Asked Questions

The Council will take over Parking Enforcement across the Borough 14 January 2008, this will include yellow lines except for obstruction, this will continue to be done by Thames Valley Police. They can be contacted on 0845 8 505 505.
  1. How do I pay for my parking contravention?
  2. I no longer own this vehicle?
  3. I have been contacted by Bailiffs. Can I dispute the penalty now?
  4. Who enforces Yellow Lines?
  5. Why have I been Clamped?
  6. What can I do about a vehicle causing obstruction in my road?

Contact Information:

Email enquiries to Parking - CSC

By post: CSC (Parking Section), RBWM, Town Hall, St Ives Road, Maidenhead, Berks SL6 1RF

How do you rate this information/service?
Help - What does this mean? |
Find us on: 
RBWM on Facebook RBWM on Twitter RBWM on YouTube
Polish Punjabi Urdu
Modified: 2009-05-18
Published: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 14:04:27
Author: Allison Helyer
Editor: Allison.Helyer
RDCMS ID: 16652