Complaints: Frequently Asked Questions

If you are unhappy with an aspect of the Council's service, you can complain to the Local Government Ombudsman, an independent body which will investigate a variety of complaints about the Council. However, the Ombudsman will only do this provided you have been through all the stages of the Council's own complaints procedure first. Forms for complaining to the Ombudsman are available from: Tel: 01628 796014
  1. How do I make a complaint to the Council?
  2. If I am unsatisfied with the council service, is there an independent body I can complain to?

Contact information:

Online - Complaints Form or telephone the Customer Service Centre - 01628 683 800

How do you rate this information/service?
Help - What does this mean? |
Find us on: 
RBWM on Facebook RBWM on Twitter RBWM on YouTube
Modified: 2009-04-02
Published: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 15:04:59
Author: Melanie Harper
Editor: Allison.Helyer
RDCMS ID: 15948
Test Readability