Invoices Frequently Asked Questions

Copy invoices can be requested by telephone, e-mail and fax and will be provided within 2 working days. Please contact the Income Section on the details listed below. Copies can be sent by post, email, or by fax.

  1. What is an invoice?
  2. I do not agree with the invoice I have received. What should I do?
  3. Can I get a copy of an invoice?
  4. I have overpaid my invoice. How can I get my money back?
  5. Why have I received recovery letters?
  6. How can I pay my invoice?
  7. I cannot pay my invoice in full. Can I pay by installments?

Contact Information

By telephone on: 01628 683591

By email:

By mail; The Incomes Section, Government Wing, 1st Floor, Town Hall, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1RF

Our office hours are:
8.45am - 5.15pm on Monday to Thursday
8.45am - 4.45pm on Fridays.

How do you rate this information/service?
Help - What does this mean? |
Find us on: 
RBWM on Facebook RBWM on Twitter RBWM on YouTube
Modified: 2013-03-15
Published: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 14:57:48
Author: Allison Helyer
Editor: Allison.Helyer
RDCMS ID: 26253
Test Readability