We are changing the look and feel of our website. During this transition period you will find that some pages that you access will redirect you to the new website. Please bear with us during this period.

Invoices Frequently Asked Questions

  1. What is an invoice?
  2. I do not agree with the invoice I have received. What should I do?
  3. Can I get a copy of an invoice?
  4. I have overpaid my invoice. How can I get my money back?
  5. Why have I received recovery letters?
  6. How can I pay my invoice?
  7. I cannot pay my invoice in full. Can I pay by installments?

Contact Information

By telephone on: 01628 683591

By email: incomes@rbwm.gov.uk

By mail; The Incomes Section, Government Wing, 1st Floor, Town Hall, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1RF

Our office hours are:
8.45am - 5.15pm on Monday to Thursday
8.45am - 4.45pm on Fridays.

How do you rate this information/service?
Help - What does this mean? |
Find us on: 
RBWM on Facebook RBWM on Twitter RBWM on YouTube
Modified: 2013-03-15
Published: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 11:54:45
Author: Allison Helyer
Editor: Allison.Helyer
RDCMS ID: 26253
Test Readability