Public Protection Frequently Asked Questions

For information or advice on the movement of animals, and animal health requirements, please contact us.

  1. Can the Council or its contractors arrange for the removal of a bees' nest in my compost heap?
  2. Does the council offer a pest control service?
  3. How can I report dog fouling?
  4. How do I get rid of cockroaches?
  5. How do I know if I have a problem with fleas?
  6. How do I know if I have a problem with mice or rats?
  7. Who do I contact about Animal Health Issues?

Contact Information:

By telephone: 01628 638320

By email:

By post: Public Protection Unit, RBWM, York House, Sheet Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1DD

How do you rate this information/service?
Help - What does this mean? |
Find us on: 
RBWM on Facebook RBWM on Twitter RBWM on YouTube
Polish Punjabi Urdu
Modified: 2009-10-23
Published: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 01:17:55
Author: Jane Simpson
Editor: zzzGillian.Taylor
RDCMS ID: 17303