We are changing the look and feel of our website. During this transition period you will find that some pages that you access will redirect you to the new website. Please bear with us during this period.

Licensing Commercial Services Frequently Asked Questions

You need to be registered for this activity. To apply please contact us.

Please also see our Hairdressing and Barber Registration web page.

  1. Do I need a licence to keep dangerous animals?
  2. Do I need a permit to open a hairdressing establishment?
  3. Does the Borough have a list of licensed boarding kennels?
  4. Where can I find a licensed animal boarding establishment?

Contact Information:

By telephone: 01628 683820

By email: customer.service@rbwm.gov.uk

By post: Public Protection & Sustainability Unit, RBWM, York House, Sheet Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1DD

How do you rate this information/service?
Help - What does this mean? |
Find us on: 
RBWM on Facebook RBWM on Twitter RBWM on YouTube
Modified: 2008-11-24
Published: Wed, 05 Aug 2015 16:34:14
Author: Allison Helyer
Editor: Allison.Helyer
RDCMS ID: 17302