We are changing the look and feel of our website. During this transition period you will find that some pages that you access will redirect you to the new website. Please bear with us during this period.

Are you missing out on extra money?


If you are receiving State Pension Credit and you or your partner also pay council tax you may be entitled to help with your council tax bill. Council Tax Support can provide help with paying your council tax bill and if you are entitled it is pad in the form of a rebate reducing the amount of council tax you have to pay.

If you are receiving the Guarantee Credit element of State Pension Credit you may be eligible for a full rebate, which means that you do not have to pay any council tax.

Applying for Council Tax Support does not mean you would lose any of your other benefits. In fact, if you qualify, you are better off overall.

If you apply now you may get a lump sum payment backdated to the date you became entitled. It could add up to more than you think. So please apply today.

Even if you are not if you are eligible, it is worth contacting us so that we can give you more information. Alternatively visit the Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support of this website.

How do you rate this information/service?
Help - What does this mean? |
Find us on: 
RBWM on Facebook RBWM on Twitter RBWM on YouTube
Modified: 2015-04-08
Published: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 15:25:58
Author: Allison Helyer
Editor: Allison.Helyer
RDCMS ID: 7871
Test Readability