Change of Address


If you're moving into, out of or within the Borough, you can use the following forms to notify Council Tax and the Advantage Card Team. Please note these services may still need to contact you to complete the process.

Check out the DirectGov website for information and advice on what to do if you're moving home

To notify other organisations why not try the free 'I am Moving' change of address service

How do you rate this information/service?
Help - What does this mean? |
Find us on: 
RBWM on Facebook RBWM on Twitter RBWM on YouTube
Modified: 2014-04-01
Published: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 11:51:16
Author: Allison Helyer
Editor: Allison.Helyer
RDCMS ID: 15379
Test Readability