12/08/2011 07:00 PM (Windsor Leisure Centre, Stovell Road, Windsor, SL4 5JB) Windsor Rural Development Control Panel - Agenda
N O T I C E
M E E T I N G
DEVELOPMENT CONTROL PANEL
will meet on
THURSDAY 8 DECEMBER 2011
WINDSOR LEISURE CENTRE
TO: MEMBERS OF THE WINDSOR RURAL DEVELOPMENT CONTROL PANEL
STOVELL ROAD, WINDSOR, SL4 5JB
COUNCILLOR MRS BATESON (CHAIRMAN)
COUNCILLOR LENTON (VICE-CHAIRMAN)
COUNCILLORS BEER, COMBER AND MRS YONG
COUNCILLORS HILTON, MRS JONES, MRS LUXTON, RAYNER AND STORY
Head of Democratic Services
Issued: 25 November 2011
Members of the Press and Public are welcome to attend Part I of this meeting.
Fire Alarm - In the event of the fire alarm sounding or other emergency, please leave the building quickly and calmly by the nearest exit, situated through the Mayor’s Parlour (opposite the Chamber), and proceed down the back staircase. Do not stop to collect personal belongings. Congregate on the cobbled area, outside Hamptons Estate Agents and do not re-enter the building until told to do so by a member of staff.
Filming/Recording of Meetings – The Council permits the filming, recording and photography of its public meetings. By attending the meeting you are consenting to being filmed / recorded unless you notify the Democratic Services or Legal representative present at the meeting that you do not wish to be.
The agenda is available on the Council’s web site at www.rbwm.gov.uk or contact the
Panel Administrator Liz Hornby (01628) 796310
|1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE |
To receive any apologies for absence.
|2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST|
To receive any declarations of interest.
To confirm the Minutes of the meeting of the Panel held on 12 October 2011.
|4. PLANNING APPLICATIONS (DECISION) WRDC 13/11|
To consider the Head of Planning’s report on planning applications received.
- 11/01432 - Abba Warehouse Ltd, Gibbs House, 68 Kennel Ride, Ascot, SL5 7NT (pdf, 162kb)
- 11/01807 - West Burnside and Burnside, Burleigh Road, Ascot. (pdf, 147kb)
- 11/02336 - Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church, St Lukes Road, Old Windsor, SL4 2QJ. (pdf, 143kb)
- 11/02823 - Douglas Graham Motors, 95 Straight Road, Old Windsor, SL4 2SE. (pdf, 122kb)
- 11/02833 - Land at 95 Straight Road, Old Windsor. (pdf, 148kb)
- 11/02963 - Laggan Cottage and Laggan House, Lady Margaret Road, Sunningdale, Ascot. (pdf, 141kb) ITEM HAS BEEN WITHDRAWN.
- 11/03084 - 1, 2 and 3 The Glade, Ascot. (df, 102kb)
- 11/03164 0 The Bothy and Land Adjacent to the Bothy and Woolaway Cottage, Wells Lane, Ascot. (pdf, 118kb) ITEM HAS BEEN WITHDRAWN.
Full details on all planning applications (including application forms, site plans, objections received, correspondence etc.) can be found by accessing the Planning Applications Public Access Module by selecting the following link. http://www.rbwm.gov.uk/web/dc_public_apps.htm
|5. ESSENTIAL MONITORING REPORT (MONITORING) WRDC 14/11|
To consider the Essential Monitoring report.
- Planning Appeals Received (pdf,45kb)